Some of you may remember that last year I posted about the cool photo cards available at Shutterfly.com. (By blogging about Shutterfly, we receive 50 free cards!)
Kaya drew a sweet nativity scene, which I scanned in and we used that as the front of the Christmas cards we sent out.
Inside, we added pictures of the three girls and also had a lot of space to share some information about the prophesies that were fulfilled by the birth of Christ.
Now, do you want to enter for a chance to win 25 free photo cards from Shutterfly? I have three codes for 25 free cards available to give away! Who doesn’t love free? You could make Christmas cards or even greeting cards to send to your Compassion International sponsored children!
Each person will be able to enter one time and can choose from the following ways to enter.
- “Like” the Blogging From The Boonies Facebook page and post a message on the wall there.
- Join OurCompassion and post a Journal introducing yourself.
- Go to the CompassionCan blog and make a donation of any amount towards the travel expenses of JD’s upcoming trip to Ghana. (The “Donate” button is located on the upper right hand side of the page.)
- Make a donation of any amount to One Meal One Day, which is a Compassion initiative that is helping with nutritional assistance to those in need.
- Share the link to Blogging From the Boonies or any specific BFTB post through Facebook, Twitter, your blog, or email.
Whichever way you choose to enter, be sure to come back and leave a comment to tell me the details! When you comment here, I will add your name to the big ol’ giveaway jar! I will be drawing three winners on Thursday, October 27th, so be sure to stop back and see if you’ve won!