Last month at the Compassion Advocate retreat, I picked up this awesome Compassion shirt.
(You can find this shirt, along with other great Compassion merchandise at the Compassion Store!)
The shirt is 100% cotton and a size Medium. When I got it home, I washed and dried it and *then* realized that, if I wear a tee, I prefer a fitted style. So, the shirt is unworn, but has been through the wash cycle.
I’d love to pass it along to someone (living in the U.S.) who supports Compassion and would want it!
So, a giveaway is in order! There will be a few different ways to enter and you can take advantage of them all! (For each entry that you complete, please come back and leave a separate comment. If you are having issues leaving comments here, you can also leave a comment on the thread on the BFTB Facebook page.)
Ways To Enter:
- Follow Blogging From the Boonies on Facebook, Twitter, through email or RSS feed! You can click the buttons located in the upper right hand side of the page to do so! (Worth one entry!)
- Share one of Blogging From the Boonies most popular posts (featured on the right) on Facebook, Twitter or your blog. (Worth one entry!)
- If it has been a few weeks since you have written to your Compassion International child(ren), send a letter or an email before the end of the giveaway! (Worth three entries!)
- Encourage your sponsoring friends and/or family to write to their children and get at least one of them to commit to writing a letter or email to their child. (Worth three entries!)
- Lastly, start planning a Compassion International sponsor get together. It could be a letter writing party, a prayer circle, a question and answer session, card-making party, etc. (I would be happy to help you with this in any way! Just drop me a message or email!) Set a date, invite a few people and come back to let me know! (Worth FIVE entries!)
Each entry will go in a jar and I will choose one name on Tuesday, May 24th around 10am. I will mail the shirt, plus a Family Sponsorship pack to the lucky winner!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!