Lately, I have been feeling a deep gratitude that wraps around me like a soft blanket. It is the kind of feeling that sometimes leaves my eyes misty and puts a lump in my throat.
I am thankful for…
- …a mighty God that sees fit to use me in His plans. A encouraging God that pulls at my heart and urges me to action. A wise God that takes my feeble words and my little blog and makes incredible matches.
- … every thoughtful comment, each encouraging email, every single prayer and the stories you stories you share with me. So often, I hear from my readers who tell me about things that give me goosebumps. Most recently, I heard about a woman who decided to take on two new sponsorships. She prayed that she would be able to have the means to support these children. Within hours, she had a new job offer and a raise. I don’t believe in coincidences. Our God is at work here.
- …a husband that comes home and can immediately see a glow and my excitement from knowing that more children have been sponsored. He supports me and shares in my joy.
- …each and every reader that takes the time to stop by.
- … Compassion International. For the work they are doing, not only for the children but for those of us who sponsor. My life has been changed from the minute I started looking into this organization and what it is all about.