There is joy to be found….
- in tackling things, one by one.
- in unexpectedly balmy breezes, late in October.
- in the morning’s learning going smoothly and quickly.
- in an impromptu game of ball.
- in friendship.
- in being able to help.
- in the chattering song of playful squirrels.
- in the familiar smell of decaying leaves.
- in Bible verses that comfort the heart.
- in knowing the Lord.
- in refusing to give in to fear.
- in singing praise with my sweet girls.
- in the voice of a sweetie-girl, belting out one of her favorite songs.
Ah, yes, there is joy.