I am happy to report that our two cats that were poisoned by Sentry brands flea medication last Friday have made a near-complete recovery. Jasper, pictured above, is the ten year old alpha-pet of our home. He even rules over the rottie-pitt dog. He still has a bit of clumsiness and also is much more cuddly that he ever was, but otherwise he is doing well. Squeak, our little sweetie, is also showing a bit of clumsiness and has taken to sometimes stalking things like sneakers left in the hallway. We are very, very thankful!