Wednesday, October 6, 2010

(Not Quite) Wordless Wednesday

jasp2

I am happy to report that our two cats that were poisoned by Sentry brands flea medication last Friday have made  a near-complete recovery. Jasper, pictured above, is the ten year old alpha-pet of our home. He even rules over the rottie-pitt dog. He still has a bit of clumsiness and also is much more cuddly that he ever was, but otherwise he is doing well.  Squeak, our little sweetie, is also showing a bit of clumsiness and has taken to sometimes stalking things like sneakers left in the hallway. We are very, very thankful!

5 comments:

Renee said...

So glad they are ok.

Hey, I don't know how close you are to Syracuse, but the kids and I have to go down there tomorrow for a post placement visit w/ the social worker, and afterward we're going to hit the science museum. Probably around 2pm or so.

m&msmommy said...

Glad to read that your cats are getting better!

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am in awe of your family for sponsoring several Compassion kids. What a blessing you are to them!

Michelle said...

Renee, Syracuse is about 1.5 hours away. We have plans tomorrow, but let us know if you ever make the trek down there again sometime!

Val in the Rose Garden said...

So glad to hear that they are well on to recovery!

Love Val

Sarah said...

Yay - glad they're okay!

Post a Comment

I am so blessed by your comments! They truly make my day! Please take a minute to share your thoughts, I would love to hear what is on your mind!

God bless!