- Outside my window… a stunningly beautiful day. The weather is perfect, the sun is out. Just gorgeous.
- I am thinking… about an insane email from our neighbors, trying to tell me that we were mistaken in thinking their labs were in our yard again when in fact it was just racoons. lol
- I am thankful for… so many things. Awesome family, work for Jay that provides what we need. More blessings than I can count.
- From the kitchen… rice and veggies are stir-frying for the girls’ lunch.
- I am wearing… chocolate brown skirt, golden brown tee, birks, wedding band.
- I am creating… a list of geocaches in various areas we sometimes visit.
- I am going… to get all of the bedding washed today while the sun is out because I just *love* the smell of line dried sheets and blankets.
- I am reading… What your 3rd Grader Needs to Know
- I am praying… for our utterly lost neighbors.
- I am hearing…the washing machine spinning, a few goldfinches flitting about in the woods behind the house, giggling upstairs.
- Around the house… Luna and Kaya are playing in their bedroom while lunch is almost done. After lunch, we’ll go out for a walk and to play ball, I’ll have them help me hang up laundry, then they’ll come inside for rest time.
- One of my favorite things… is the particular smell of my children after a day of playing out in the fresh air and sunshine.
- A few plans for the rest of the week… Nico comes back home tomorrow. Saturday is my birthday but Jay has an excavator scheduled to be here this weekend, so the girls and I may do something while he moves dirt around. On Monday, we will celebrate my birthday by going to Seabreeze amusement park.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
This & That Thursday
Blessed by your comments ~ Michelle ~ Blogging from the Boonies at 1:13 PM